Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chinese New Year Turnip Cake "Law Bok Gow", YUMMY??????????????

Every Chinese New Year, I would get my BUTT off the couch and make my famous Turnip Cake "Law Bok Gow". Oh, "famous" meaning in my own deluded mind that is, ha!! Ha!!



I always make around 10 to 12 boxes, and give them to my friends. Everybody loves them, but I don't know if it is free food that they like or do my Turnip Cake really taste good.



You know how people are, they are just too polite to tell you your food really suck. I have no problem with telling anybody about what I do not like, because I do not want that person making that dish ever again!!



One of my friend wanted to try making orange chicken, so after two hours of intense cooking, dinner was served. My brother and I took a bite of the chicken, and like a shotgun, we spitted it out so fast that I nearly took out my friend's eye, ha!! Ha!! We told our friend never to make that shit again, and that was that. If my brother and I were polite, we would still be eating that shit today!!



I hate hearing contestants on American Idol telling the judges that they have been singing since two years old and that all their friends and family love their singing.  Nobody sings when they are two, come on!! Friends and family are most likely tone deaf, and all of them are just too polite to tell you to sit down and let somebody else sing for awhile. Truth hurts, thank god!! I say, it is better to hurt you than to hurt me, ha!! Ha!!    



 

No comments:

Post a Comment