Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stargate Universe "Visitation" - Part Three

Hey, I am back!!! I haven't written for a long time, so let's just say I was on vacation, o.k.??? I also was very upset with the axing of SGU, so no joke, I didn't really wanted to write, sorry. Now I am ready to continue my story, so let's go, BAGllelujah!!

It was in this deleted infirmary scene, on August, 12th, 2010, lying down in the infirmary, when Will (the director) introduced Mr. Joe Mallozzi to me. Joe then told me, B.A.G. had lots of fans and asked if he can interview me for his Blog. I was speechless, but was able to find my voice to say "O.K.!!".

After Joe left, I asked Will why I was being killed off.

Will answered "Bill, this is SF, we can bring you back anytime we want, and we will never show you dead on film, just some blankets over some bodies".

For the rest of the day, my hope was up for a miracle come back, I was on cloud nine, surprised and kind of stunned!!

The 21st of August was coming up fast, so on the 16th I reminded Will that I was going to be out of town on the 21st.

Will replied "Don't worry about it, we will just get you a body double, and put a blanket over him all the time."

Where did B.A.G. go on the 21st? That is the question!!! It is also another reason why B.A.G. couldn't be dead on the planet, because he was not even there, ha!! Ha!! The body double froze to death, not B.A.G.!!

Here is the kicker, B.A.G. was in Vegas at the time!! Ha!! Ha!!

My mom and dad were having their 50th Wedding Anniversary on the 22nd, and they invited the whole Butt clan to Vegas for four days. We stayed at the Bellagio, ate like pigs, shopped till we dropped, and partied like there was no tomorrow.

Wouldn't it be funny to show a split screen of the "Faith" crew freezing on one side, and on the other, B.A.G. is partying it up with strippers, eating at the buffet, and dancing the night away? Ha!! Ha!! I think that would be hilarious!! That sure explain why B.A.G. couldn't be dead, BAGllelujah!!!


                            
                                            Cool petite BAGuette

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed this post. I was not on the internet much Wed-Friday. If you were really handy and you had video footage of your time in Las Vegas, you could probably splice something together. I'm not handy like that, but if I could I'd be the first to offer. Glad to see you are finding work and look forward to seeing you on Human Target. It's true, you are never dead in sci-fi. The same might be true for SGU so hold the hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear pbmom,
    You know what they say about Vegas? What happens in Vegas stay in Vegas, ha!! Ha!! Therefore, no pictures!!! I might have one or two, so we will see, ha!! Ha!!

    I am hoping and wishing, so Go SGU Go!!

    I wish they don't edit me out on "Human Target", because I like to see myself too, ha!! Ha!!

    Always nice to hear from you and please kiss Patrick for me, thank you.

    ReplyDelete