Thursday, October 21, 2010

Justin Beaver

I am sick, I have a headache, I have a stuffy nose, and my whole body ached all over!! Basically, I am not in a very good mood!! I am sleeping a lot, and I have been walking around in the same t-shirt and same track pants for the past two days!! Watching TV, reading, and writing is my pastime, which I can't complain about, because that is what I usually love to do anyways.

What I can complain about is being imprisoned in my own house!! I need to go out to see my friends, I need BAGminton, I need to window shop, I need to drive my car, I need to work, I need to go to the gym, and I need lunch with live people, not with stuff animals!!

Oh, did I just wrote eating with stuff animals? Well, I do have two stuffy friends, you got a problem with that????? One is called "Poopee",  the other one is called "Hutchew", and they are my friends when my wife and daughter are too busy to be with me. Hey, I don't have any animals or plants, so stuffy animals it is! At least I don't have to clean up after them, or water them! I think everybody should have a friend, either it is a rock, a paper clip, or a shoe, because we all need a friend to share our shit with.







I am reading "The Reality Dysfunction - Part 1: Emergence" by Peter F. Hamilton,




and "Nightchild", 3rd book in the "Chronicles of the Raven" by James Barclay.





While I was sick, my daughter left me alone to see the Justin Beaver concert!! I am not making fun of his name, because for the longest time,  I thought that was his name. I heard his songs, his name on the radio, but I always thought his name was Justin Beaver!! Until one day when my daughter said to me "Dad, his name is Bieber not Beaver!! You are such a dumb, dumb!!".

Now that I know his name, I still don't understand his popularity. He is cute looking now, but just wait till he is older!! His voice is cute now, just wait till his voice really changes!!  I guess that is why they are called teen idol, because when they grow up, most of them just disappear. Have you guys listened to his lyrics? He talks about love, I want to be with you forever, You are the only girl for me, I better stop, because I am getting nauseated.

What do a 14 years old boy know about love? Why would a 14 years old boy want to be with the same girl forever? Why would my daughter or any other girl be his only girl at 14? At 14, I just lust for girls, I don't even know how to spell the work love. At 14, I want to be with every girl that moved, and why would I want to be with the same girl forever? At 14, every girl is my only girl, because at 14, I have no long term memories.


Oh well, we are all crazy when we were young!! Just as long as we grow out of it and grow up to be a grumpy old BAG like me, than life is good, really good, ha!! Ha!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the days of having Leif Garrett and Andy Gibb posters on my wall; my poor sister had Menudo which was the Benny Hinn of teen bands; poor kid had no allowance to speak of after buying Menudo pins, badges, posters, trading cards, you name it.

    But at least Justin Beaver was kind enough to give us the epic web beauty of this dad dancing to JB with his kids; yikes!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRn-COuenU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leif Garrett is kind of scary nowadays!! I never had any posters on my wall, but I did have some magazines under my bed, ha!! Ha!!

    I guess Justin is better than my daughter getting into "Goth", because waking up to see Justin's face is better than seeing my daughter in full Goth makeup.

    ReplyDelete