Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Plastic heaven

I went to bed around 6AM this morning, because I just couldn't stop myself from starting this Blog. Therefore it was no surprise that I open my eyes a little pass 11:30.
Crawl out of bed, wrote some more on "Save balding Asian guy", "Facebook", "Twitter", and "Bag of Wonder", which is what i do these days. I started "Twitter" two days ago, and I don't like it!! "Twitter" doesn't give me a chance to write more than two sentences, and who are all those people?? Why do I want to tell them I am going to take a dump? Why do i care what they do?
Oh well, I guess I am just too old for "Twitter", because now a days, it seems kids text and write in a different language. Most of the time there are not enough letters in my daughter's text to make up even one word!! Soon, kids will petition for the alphabet to be shorten from 26 letters to 15, because we apparently don't use the other 11 letters.
Time flies when you are having a good time, because when I look up at the clock, it was 2:30!!! I had to eat and go pick up my daughter from school.
Walked across the street to the big M for a bite, but changed my mind and went to the Donair place instead.


"Beef please"
"For here or to go?"
"Here, please."
"$6.89, thank you"
"Oh, I don't need a plastic BAG! Let's save a plastic tree!"
"We use about one thousand BAGs a day, we don't care!!"
"I care!!!!!!"

I am no saint, I am no environmentalist, but I care!! If all the people that eat in don't take a BAG, wouldn't that help the world? I was not going to stand there and argue with him over a BAG, but I insisted on not taking the BAG!! I did my good deed of the day, and plastic heaven have to wait 5 more second for the next BAG.

8 comments:

  1. I am no saint, I am no environmentalist, but I care!! I Love you *Balding Asian Guy *from the long hair asian boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome KC!! Hey, you are no saint either, then we will get along very nicely, ha!! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fifi, your are not too bad yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, that's an expensive donair! 'cha siu fan' is only $4.50 a bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAG's save the bag campaign... that's short enough to Tweet.

    Slam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baogang!! Nothing is cheaper than Chinese food, so no comparison!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slamaina!! That is short enough for me to Tweet, but for some kids, those 27 letters could tell their friends what they did for the whole day, ha!! Ha!! I still don't think "Twitter" is for me!! See ya!!!

    ReplyDelete