Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Psych - edelic

I worked on "Psych" this past Mon., and thank god it is over!! It was a good long day, but the weather was miserable!! Started at 6AM and finished around 9PM, and it was raining the whole time. I had my long johns on, and 2 pairs of socks under my layers of clothing, but both my socks were soaked through, because it was so wet. My long johns  and my jeans were both soaked up to my knees, and my jacket was completely soaked too. Thank god, they let us used our umbrellas, or I would be sick again!! For the whole day I turned on the BAG power full blast to ward off the Cold and Wet monstrosity, and B.A.G. was at peace with the warmth within our body. Too bad, BILL is freezing his BUTT off and wet like a drowning duck, ha!! Ha!! Enough about my bodily suffering, because my spirit was bright and cheerful, and I am happy to be healthy and alive.

Onto something more cheerful!! One bright spot on "Psych" was seeing and working with my friend Leo Li Chiang!! All die hard fans should know him as the tattooed pilot on "Battlestar Galactica"!! We caught up on old times and he gave me advice on being the best B.A.G. ever, ha!! Ha!! I like to thank him for keeping me awake during those long hours on set and blocking most of the rain with his gigantic body.   



When we were in the tent, Leo sat on my right hand side and the lovely Michele, who I have known for years sat on my left. Michele is one of my best friend that I've met on set, and we had worked on "Dead Like Me", both "Fantastic 4" movies, and a whole lot more. Michele also kept me happy and warm, so I like to send her a big hug from B.A.G.!!!

BAGlellujah!!! I will be working on "This Means War" for the next three nights, it is going to be cold, but B.A.G. will be ready!! Mostly Asian in the scene, so I will see lots of my friends, yippee!! Hopefully I will see Chris Pine, Tom Hardy, and Reese Witherspoon, so wish me luck on set!! I hate night shoots, because it just turns my whole life around, but for my daughter's new laptop, B.A.G. will work nights!! I will let you guys know if anything interesting happened on set, maybe they will need a body double to kiss Reese Witherspoon, ha!! Ha!!



                            Hey, is that B.A.G. on "Psych"??

2 comments:

  1. Great stories, BAG!
    Hey, you mentioned one of my fave shows, 'Dead Like Me', not Dead Liked Me as you wrote, right? Do you have a screen shot of you in that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Debra!! It is "Dead Like Me"!! I need to hire an editor, ha!! Ha!! I was on "Dead Like Me" for the whole run of the show, but I have only one screen shot of me, and that was posted by a fan on Gateworld. I still don't know how fans find me in all those posted screen shots!!??

    ReplyDelete